Monday 6 October 2014

Olivier Kugler

I like the style of Olivier's drawings and use of colour. I like the fine line detailing in his drawings which make them quite simple, however still effective. I also like the use of colour in his artwork. Emphasising the subject of a key part of the image he wants to stand out against the simple line drawings of the rest of the image. 

The piece of artwork with the man stands out to me as i liked how the background building it actually drawn over the man who is in colour to stand out in the image. 

The building art of Olivier's stands out to me as i like the linear images he creates but also how these lines don't necessarily have to be straight. Again i liked the colour element of the image making the buildings stand out against a more simple background.

www.olivierkugler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment