Wednesday 8 October 2014

Letterforms Piece

after practicing with drawing type and lettering, I created an A2 piece working with found type of different packaging and labels, creating four grounds first on my piece of paper.

Using different media (graphite, oil pastel, fineliner, ink) on the piece i worked with quick three minute line drawings in the four sections to create my larger piece.

I think the piece worked quite well overall. I liked the styles and I think the colour used worked well within the piece. i also think the pieces worked well in placement chosen on the page. however I agree with my feedback that I could have made some of the lines a little neater as a few are quite rough, I could do this by taking more time over my lines and being sure that the lines are exactly where I want them the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment